Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16, 2010

My 365...

"Is it time mommy?"  That is what I am hearing every few minutes.  "Is it time to decorate?"  Mommy is not moving fast enough for them, so every time I turn around I find another corner of the house with a little Christmas decor.  :)

I do not have the tree up yet because I am trying to decide where I want it, so the boys cleared off the fireplace mantel and set up part of the train with a snowman sitting on it, and my Christmas flag hanging over the fireplace opening.  They are so cute.

We will get there eventually boys, have to give mama time to decide what goes where!

Blake was up at 5:00 A.M. ready and raring to go, God help me!  I was entirely too exhausted to start school that early so I postponed it until 9:00 A.M. when my brain was more awake.  We got through most of it, then we came into my room so I could start working, and he wanted to lay on my bed to do his reading.

I thought that was a great idea, however I had forgotten how early he was up.  He got through almost three chapters, then I heard some serious snoring.  He read himself to sleep.  lol  Silly boy.  :)

A late afternoon nap is good for him, and we can finish reading and spelling after dinner.

Hope your Tuesday is going great!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors