Friday, November 5, 2010

November 05, 2010

My 365...

It is Friday! Yay!  We love Fridays, they are happy days.  :)  Garrett and Supra are moving back into his house tomorrow after Kori is all moved out.  I am so proud of my son.  Despite all the stress brought into his world, he remained calm and steady just as I expected he would.  I think he and Supra will love living together in their new bachelor pad!  As for Garrett, he can enjoy life at 22 the way he should be.  Free and easy!

Blake and I had fun playing in the leaves this morning. 



Have a great weekend world!  And remember to set your clocks back an hour on Saturday night.  Fortunately with most of today's technology, our electronics take care of that chore automatically.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors