Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1, 2010

My 365...

Welcome November!  I am looking forward to making memories with you.  When I was a child, I always remember November to be a great month because it was my father's favorite month, and along with Thanksgiving, we celebrated my mother's birthday and decorated for the holiday season.  I do miss them so much.

Blake and I were discussing memories this morning, and I have to laugh at the way he recalls his various memories.  "Mom, remember when..."  He goes on and on as if he has been experiencing this life for 100 years or more even though he is only 9.  He has an amazing memory.  He recalls so many details of the last 9 years, when his poor old mama can not recall what happened yesterday.  That is the only thing I hate about growing old...forgetting things that I want to remember forever.

I am off to a late start today after our busy weekend.  But I am not worried, I am sure I will get everything done that needs to be done.  My schedule lately has been crazy ridiculous, but it helps to keep my mind busy.  Between Home School, and my three jobs, I feel I am always doing something.  To top it off I will start training for a new project later this month.  Earning extra money for the holidays is a good thing.  I want to be sure the boys have an amazing Christmas this year, and Casey will soon be old enough to drive so it is time to save for his car.  Wow, I can not believe my Casey will be driving!

Here is a picture of the view from my window.  I know I post this shot a lot, but it amazes me how it changes colors day to day.  Today the colors are particularly brilliant.  It is impossible to look out the window and not be inspired by nature's glory.  The colors are amazing.  Thank you Mother Nature.  :)



Blake sitting in the shade of my giving tree.  He loves this old tree too.  When the sun is shining down through the bright yellow leafs, it casts a golden glow on everything.  So beautiful!

Back to work for me.  Have a wonderful day!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors