Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

My 365...




Happy Saturday world.  I am so looking forward to a day of nothing but reading!  I worked entirely too hard this week and am in serious need of a break.

My Pocket Edge has so many books loaded on it, I am not sure where to start!


I have a book loaded on the reader side, but have also discovered an Android App for Kindle, and I have tons of books in my Kindle account.  I am excited to see that those loaded as well.  I will say this, having too many books is a nice problem to have.  :)

Garrett and Supra are moving back home today and I am very excited for them!  They will have that cute little house all to themselves, and I know Garrett will be very happy there.  I am so proud of him.

Here is my desktop wallpaper for the day...


I love Webshots.com, they have a ton of images to chose from, and they are all such high quality.  This one is called "Yellow Ribbon in Autumn."  I love the way the sun shines through the trees on this picture.  It is stunning!

Have a great Saturday world...I know I will.  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors