Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2010

My 365...

Welcome to my jungle! So lush and green and lovely...and long! Oh my I need a lawn mower. Thankfully Garrett said he will come by and mow it for me. I feel bad asking him because he works so hard every day and this yard is so large.

It is lovely soft grass. I can't let Miss Lilly out there, if I did I would probably never find her!

Hopefully the rain will stay away long enough so the lawn can be mowed soon.

The boys are still away with daddy and the house is so quiet. Even the dogs have been very quiet. I will try to enjoy the solitude for the time being, but bring on the boy noise soon!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors