Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10, 2010

My 365...

What is a mother to do?

Sweet Blake did wake up early this morning, then he crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

He slept until 3:30pm! I wanted to wake him, but he was sleeping so soundly. :)

Hopefully this does not mean he will be up all night! He must be going through a growth spurt. He sleeps a lot, and he eats like four grown men! lol

Casey is really excited tonight, I ordered him a new video card for his computer. He is going to install it all himself. My babies are techno-geeks like their mama! I know he can do it, but I am here just in case he needs a little help.

OK, back to work for me! Have a great evening world.

EDIT: Edited to update the video card is installed, and running great! Way to go Casey. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors