Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 01, 2010

My 365...

Welcome June! Today definitely feels like June, it is warmer than I like outside. A bit humid too after the rain we have had.

I have more Irises in bloom and they are so beautiful!

Blake is always asking me if he can pick one for me. "Please mommy, let me pick one!" And I have tried every argument in the book to convince him to let them grow safely.

A photo I snapped today will give him all the reason he needs to leave them alone....

Eeeeww! I am not sure what that critter is, but it is hairy and scary! It will be the first thing I show him when he gets home from school today. I bet he never wants to touch them again! :)

Hope your first day of June is going great...minus the hairy critters of course.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors