Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 01, 2010

My 365...

Welcome June! Today definitely feels like June, it is warmer than I like outside. A bit humid too after the rain we have had.

I have more Irises in bloom and they are so beautiful!

Blake is always asking me if he can pick one for me. "Please mommy, let me pick one!" And I have tried every argument in the book to convince him to let them grow safely.

A photo I snapped today will give him all the reason he needs to leave them alone....

Eeeeww! I am not sure what that critter is, but it is hairy and scary! It will be the first thing I show him when he gets home from school today. I bet he never wants to touch them again! :)

Hope your first day of June is going great...minus the hairy critters of course.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors