Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010

My 365...

Happy Monday world! The boys are off to spend a couple of days with daddy. Now that Blake is out of school for the summer, there will be more opportunities to do that because daddy works on weekends.

They were very excited about going on a daddy adventure. He takes them biking, and hiking and all that fun daddy stuff so I am excited for them.

But I really miss my "boy noise" when they are gone. :( It is just so quiet around here! Having some peace and quiet is good for me, but I have been a mommy for 24 years now...quiet takes a lot of getting used to.

So just the three dogs and I for two days. Good golly, what on earth will I do?

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors