Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jun 20, 2010

My 365...

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there. And a special "Happy Parent's Day to all the single moms who are both mother and father to their children.

Father's Day is not one we celebrate here in my family. It was five years ago on Father's Day that my husband moved out. It would be a bit strange to celebrate that, so we just call it another day.

The boys do call their father and wish him a good day though, so that is a good thing. :)

We are otherwise enjoying a lazy Sunday here at home. I gave Blake a much needed haircut, and I will prepare a yummy dinner for us to celebrate life in general. We are very blessed and very happy so we do not need a special occasion to celebrate that. Every day is a day to celebrate!

Here is Blake enjoying his new "garage sale" man chair. He loves that chair!



He would probably sleep there if I let him!

Have a wonderful Sunday world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors