Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for June 1, 2010

Casey fell asleep on my bed tonight with Ducati standing watch like he always does. I decided to snap a quick of Ducati standing over him.

Ducati immediately leaped over Casey to position himself between the camera and his boy.

"Ducati, it's okay it is just a camera, calm down buddy!"

I know I have said this before, but Ducati's loyalty and love for Casey astounds me! He is an amazing dog and he knows I am the head of the house, but when it comes to "his" Casey...he is the boss! :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors