Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12, 2010

My 365...

Happy Saturday interwebs. I can't believe it is already 9:30pm! This Saturday went by way too fast.

I spent the day with Casey working on his computer. The video card is running so great, he decided that he wanted to reformat his hard drive and combine the partitions, so we worked on it today and got it all taken care of. His computer is probably four years old, but after all the work we did on it, it is running like a brand new gaming machine.

Blake had fun being Blake today. He spent the morning cleaning his room, not because I asked him to, but because he wanted to. It looks great! He is a very organized 8 year old.

"Hey mom, look at my new shirt!"

After all his hard work he got a little silly on me. Oh Blake, you silly rascal you! A couture clothing designer he will never be! Goofy face. lol :)

Hope your Saturday has been great.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors