Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

My 365...

Happy Tuesday interwebs! I certified for my new client with flying colors and I am so proud of me! Having this additional client to my work load is going to make life much easier for the boys and I, and I know I am going to enjoy working for them.

With aging comes some memory issues, not saying that I am "old", but there are days I feel that I might lose my head if it was not attached to my body! Not remembering things is good when I think of all the sad things that happened this past year. I do not mind forgetting them AT ALL, good riddance to that garbage. However, when I can not even remember my ATM pin, that is a problem!

I had to log into my computer and search everywhere to find that darn pin. Now that I have it, I have cryptically stored it on my BlackBerry. Come to think of it, that is a great place to store all those little things I have difficulty remembering. Thanks goodness for technology! :)

More botanical surprises discovered in the yard today. I found this lovely flower growing right below my window. There are also some growing in the rock garden that are almost ready to bloom. I really love this yard!

Blake's photo contribution for the day...

He discovered this little lady bug in the garden this morning and brought it inside for a photo shoot. I think he did a great job!

Then he let the lady bug fly free.

Have a great evening world!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors