Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

My 365...

Happy Tuesday interwebs! I certified for my new client with flying colors and I am so proud of me! Having this additional client to my work load is going to make life much easier for the boys and I, and I know I am going to enjoy working for them.

With aging comes some memory issues, not saying that I am "old", but there are days I feel that I might lose my head if it was not attached to my body! Not remembering things is good when I think of all the sad things that happened this past year. I do not mind forgetting them AT ALL, good riddance to that garbage. However, when I can not even remember my ATM pin, that is a problem!

I had to log into my computer and search everywhere to find that darn pin. Now that I have it, I have cryptically stored it on my BlackBerry. Come to think of it, that is a great place to store all those little things I have difficulty remembering. Thanks goodness for technology! :)

More botanical surprises discovered in the yard today. I found this lovely flower growing right below my window. There are also some growing in the rock garden that are almost ready to bloom. I really love this yard!

Blake's photo contribution for the day...

He discovered this little lady bug in the garden this morning and brought it inside for a photo shoot. I think he did a great job!

Then he let the lady bug fly free.

Have a great evening world!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors