Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010

My 365...

Pancadillas! It is what's for Brunch!

This past Christmas, Brandon gave me a Quesadilla maker and I have gotten more use out of this little appliance than any other one in the kitchen.

Blake wanted pancakes for Brunch today, so this is what I did.

Added some mini sausages to the Quesadilla maker...

Mix a small box of Jiffy Blueberry Mix and pour over the top...

In less than five minutes, all done!

Plate them with some butter, syrup, and fresh strawberries. All that is missing was the whipped cream.

Blake's only request was MORE strawberries mommy!

Now it is perfect. :)

The dogs were drooling.

No worries, you know he slipped them a little nibble or two.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors