Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010

My 365...

Happy Monday Interwebs. It is an "oh so toasty" 93 degrees hot today! Summer is officially here, but that is okay it does not last long here in Idaho. Maybe 6 weeks of really hot weather. Today is supposed to get up to 98, but the July 4th weekend forecast says lower 80's which will be nice.

The boys and I had a nice quiet peaceful weekend. I really love it just being the three of us. No fighting, no drama, no nonsense. We love being together and that is all that matters. I love my boys. :)

My photo of the day is this cute magnet I have on my white board. I do love all dogs.


Of course Ducati might take offense to being called a "mutt!" Sorry Ducati, all dogs are mutts. Otherwise you would all look like wolves...and you don't.

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors