Sunday, June 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

My 365...

Yay, the lawn is mowed! Garrett came by today and took care of the yard for me. Thank you son!

While Garrett mowed, Blake asked me to play hide-n-seek with him.

I stood in the middle of the yard and counted to 20....

...while he found fabulous places to hide! We had fun. :)

After that he helped me clean up the yard. He kept asking me "Are you okay mommy?" I said sure Blakey why do you ask? His response..."Because you look exotic mom!"

LOL, exotic? You mean exhausted baby? I laughed so hard.

Then Garrett, Kori and Supra went home.

I have the most awesome family in the world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors