Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday Interwebs. :)

The boys will be home today and I am so excited! They have spent the past two days with their daddy, and I always miss them when they are gone.

To surprise them when they get home, I have cleaned and re-arranged both of their rooms, and reupholstered a desk chair for Casey. I know they will be thrilled. I love doing little things for them because every day they do so many things for mom. I could not ask for more amazing sons.

Last night Garrett called me around midnight, he and Kori were out shopping and wanted to know if they could stop by for a visit. It was great seeing both of them. We enjoyed some cake and some laughs and talking about our favorite subject...dogs! Supra was not with them as he is feeling a little under the weather. Poor dear. :(

I do love them so much. Garrett is always checking in on mama to make sure everything is okay in my world. Thank you son...you are the best!

Blake picked this little flower for me before he left, and there it sits. It has only wilted a tiny little bit, but it still looks beautiful. I am sure he will bring me a fresh one when he gets home. :)

Life is good!

There are two reasons I blog, one is to have a place to post all the photos I have taken, and two, because I love speaking my mind and my heart and the blog is the perfect venue to do that. Writing is freedom. If you have somewhere to release all the things that you have in your mind and in your heart, it can be very uplifting and takes the pressure and the sadness and puts them in a new perspective. I love that.

What this blog is not, is a place for cowards to spy. Let me explain...

Any and all are welcome to read my blog. However, no one is permitted to read my blog then sulk off into a corner and tear it apart...poke fun...make jokes over what I have to say. If you have an opinion, you know how to reach me. Pick up the phone, dial the number, and act like an adult. I welcome the conversation. :)

I have read all the terrible things you have written and they make you appear so weak. They do not affect me in the way you might hope. I am very strong, very confident in my parenting skills and very sincere in all I say. I have nothing to hide. I am proud of the mother I have been and continue to be. If you chose not to be a part of this beautiful family, that is your decision. I respect that.

You see, I am not going anywhere. Life goes on.

Have a fabulous weekend world! It is a little warmer than I like outside, but thank goodness summers are very short lived here in Idaho!

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors