Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for June 22, 2010

"Mama had an extra chair that did not match the new living room furniture, and she was going to throw it in the shed."

"I said wait! Wait mama bring it here and let me check it out first."

"Mama put a nice soft sheet on it so I could test the comfort."

"Hmmm, not bad mama."

"I think I keep it. You can throw the pink castle in the shed, this is much better!"

"Now go away, Miss Lilly needs her beauty rest..."

Oh Miss Lilly, you are definitely one of a kind!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors