Friday, November 8, 2013

November 8, 2013

My 365...

YAY, it is Friday!  I am so happy to see the weekend finally here.  This past week has been long and challenging, but we made it through the other side successfully, happy and above all...healthy!

I never take anything in life for granted.  Especially in the last few years.  We have been so blessed as a family.  Many highs, and many lows, but we always come out on top.  And even more remarkable to me than our journey, is how loyal, loving and supportive my sons are.  No matter what happens, I know I have four sons who will take care of this family first, last and always.  Nothing else matters.  When you have four strong men in your corner, you can get through anything!

So blessed...we are so blessed.

I enjoyed a lovely evening with my daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious grandbabies Cooper and Penny.  They are so amazing.  :)

Have an wonderful weekend planet!

"I am two grandma!"

 Hanging out with uncle Garrett.
 And being silly Cooper.
 Smiles for grandpa.

 Uncle Casey is getting just a little more comfortable holding Penny.
 Uncle Blake with Penny.  :)
 Precious little Sweet P.  She melts my heart.
 Smiles for grandma.

***Doggy Daily***

375

Music I am listening to today...Puddle of Mudd, Old Man


Random Link of the Day...Cream Cheese Pumpkin Roll

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors