Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6, 2013

My 365...

Happy Hump Day planet!  I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.  Have not done that in a while, thank God.

Interesting fact, if you start the day off on the wrong foot, you can right yourself...but do it quickly, or everything just goes to hell in a hand basket.  *Deep Breath*

I am sure it is a combination of hormones and stress.  Jack goes in for surgery number two tomorrow.  I am sure he will be just fine, but I will be so happy when all of this is behind us.  He has been feeling much better on the left leg that was stented last week, so there is no reason tomorrow's surgery won't be as successful.  We just have to keep the faith.

Everything will be fine.  I insist. :)

Hope your day was a good one.  Until next time...

We have had a week of late night temperatures close to freezing this past week, but these roses are still beautiful as ever.

 My number one son Garrett.
 Got him to smile today.  Change has been good for him.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
"Oh what is this I see?  A doggy bone?"
 "I am ignoring you mama."
 "I see nothing!"

1,260
5,587 words written to-date

Music I am listening to today...Switchfoot, Dare You To Move



The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors