Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30, 2013

My 365...

Happy Saturday planet!

Today was a really good day, a nice peaceful day.  I did not sleep a wink last night because our eldest dog Dozer was not feeling well.  Just like a newborn baby, he woke me up every 3 hours to go outside.  It is my fault he not feeling well, I gave him some leftover turkey, and it gave him the turkey trots.  I know better because this happens every year.  I can not resist his big brown eyes, and end up tossing him a piece of turkey or two...or three. He is feeling much better today, so hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Blake and I worked on Christmas lights this evening.  Our "pre-lit" tree was not pre-lighting at all.  I would get half the tree working, and the other half would stop working.  Rather than get all frustrated, I just added a new strand of white lights.  We were going to add some color lights as well, but only half of that strand was working.  For now it is just white lights until I get to the store to buy some new ones.  The tree looks nice though.  Now we need to decide on how we will decorate it.

Today marks the last day of NANOWRIMO.  I did not make it to the 50,000 word goal, but I am happy to report that I did write 30,152 words!  That is 30,152 more words than I wrote last year.  It was a fun experience, and now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with all the words I wrote.  I know there is a great novel in there somewhere.  :)

Hope your day was a good one!

Until next time...

Working on Christmas lights.

 That will do for now.

***Doggy Daily***
875
30,152 words written to-date

Music I am listening to today...No music today, instead I am enjoying the "Alaska, The Last Frontier" series on the Discovery Channel.  It is really an awesome program!

Random Link of the Day...Lemon Cake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors