Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!  Day one of Blake's Thanksgiving break, and he has fever, and monster tonsils. Poor dear is miserable.  :*(  He will be spending the day being spoiled by mama.

I started pulling out boxes of Christmas decorations.  I think I will set up the Christmas tree tomorrow if Blake is feeling better.  All of our Christmas ornaments are so old.  Every year I say I am going to buy new ones, but I simply can not part with the old ones.  There is so much history in all of our old ornaments.  I love them all with their worn spots of glitter and paint.  Each piece is special, and I would not think of replacing it.

Hope your Monday has been a good one!

Until next time...



***Doggy Daily***
1543
Music I am listening to today...Tenth Avenue North, Deck The Halls


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Lava Cake Baked Apples

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors