Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!  Day one of Blake's Thanksgiving break, and he has fever, and monster tonsils. Poor dear is miserable.  :*(  He will be spending the day being spoiled by mama.

I started pulling out boxes of Christmas decorations.  I think I will set up the Christmas tree tomorrow if Blake is feeling better.  All of our Christmas ornaments are so old.  Every year I say I am going to buy new ones, but I simply can not part with the old ones.  There is so much history in all of our old ornaments.  I love them all with their worn spots of glitter and paint.  Each piece is special, and I would not think of replacing it.

Hope your Monday has been a good one!

Until next time...



***Doggy Daily***
1543
Music I am listening to today...Tenth Avenue North, Deck The Halls


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Lava Cake Baked Apples

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors