Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013

My 365...

Today would have been my mom's 82nd birthday.  I would like to take a moment to wish her a very Happy Birthday in heaven.

These photos with Casey and Blake were taken on her last trip to Idaho.   :)



I wish you were here today
even for just a little while

so I could say Happy Birthday mom

and see your beautiful smile.


I know she would have been proud of the amazing men her grandsons have grown to be.  She would have loved my daughter-in-law Amber, and absolutely adored my grandchildren too.

We miss her very much, but know she is smiling down upon us.

"We love you mama!"

I have spent the evening re-making a memorial I made for her when she passed.  Here is the original, Remembering mom.  *love*  I love to watch this because I can hear her voice at the end, and I never want to forget her voice.  Tonight I have been restoring each photo of the slideshow, so that I can remake it to look nicer. Once it is done, I will upload the revised version to my website.
Until next time...
A winter rose for mom in heaven.  :)


***Doggy Daily***
 Miss Lilly is so spoiled.

925
Music I am listening to today...Brad Paisley, When I Get Where I Am Going


Random Link of the Day...Creamy Corn Pudding

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors