Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013

My 365...

Today would have been my mom's 82nd birthday.  I would like to take a moment to wish her a very Happy Birthday in heaven.

These photos with Casey and Blake were taken on her last trip to Idaho.   :)



I wish you were here today
even for just a little while

so I could say Happy Birthday mom

and see your beautiful smile.


I know she would have been proud of the amazing men her grandsons have grown to be.  She would have loved my daughter-in-law Amber, and absolutely adored my grandchildren too.

We miss her very much, but know she is smiling down upon us.

"We love you mama!"

I have spent the evening re-making a memorial I made for her when she passed.  Here is the original, Remembering mom.  *love*  I love to watch this because I can hear her voice at the end, and I never want to forget her voice.  Tonight I have been restoring each photo of the slideshow, so that I can remake it to look nicer. Once it is done, I will upload the revised version to my website.
Until next time...
A winter rose for mom in heaven.  :)


***Doggy Daily***
 Miss Lilly is so spoiled.

925
Music I am listening to today...Brad Paisley, When I Get Where I Am Going


Random Link of the Day...Creamy Corn Pudding

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors