Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013

My 365...

Happy Weekend planet!

I enjoyed a lovely evening with my daughter-in-law Amber, and granddaughter Penny.  My grandson Cooper is spending the weekend with his grandma Jo, so he was not here.  "I miss you Cooper!"

We had a fun evening.  Definitely a great way to start the weekend.  I love them so much.  I have to say, being a grandma is just about the coolest thing ever.  Especially when you have the most precious grandchildren on the planet.

Blake does not have to return to school until December 2, so we are going to enjoy a nice long break.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  :)

Sweet baby Penny.  She is soooooo beautiful, and so precious. 
Big smiles for grandma.


 Watching uncle Blake play some video games.  She is like a little doll.  :)

Casey was so excited when he found this hat at the mall today.  Definitely his new favorite.
You can take the man out of San Antonio, but you can't take San Antonio out of the man.  Casey was only two when we moved away from San Antonio, but he is a die hard San Antonio Spurs fan.  

***Doggy Daily***

Proof positive that Miss Lilly will do anything for a piece of cheese.  She can not stand Ducati, but is willing to pose next to him...for a treat.

2325

Music I am listening to today...Owl City, Shy Violet


Random Link of the Day...Spinach Feta Puff Pastry Bites.

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors