Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

My 365...

Monday evening, standing in my kitchen making some home-made flour tortillas, fried potatoes slices, scrambled eggs...yep, I was feeling some breakfast burritos with home-made salsa, and a nice warm vanilla Chai tea.  This is a lot of work let me tell you.  As I am rolling, frying and flipping, I have three males going on, and on, and on about boxing, wrestling, fast cars, bullies...etc...etc...etc.  Boy talk.

I could have turned the stove off, and the food would have cooked itself.  SO much testosterone in my house!  LOL, I love my boys.  They drive me nuts, but I pretty much think they are the most awesome people on this planet.  They eat like horses, but with hearts as big as theirs, they need a lot of food.  :)

Jack and I rode our bikes to Blake's school this morning to watch him perform in a Veteran's Day program. They presented a rose to all the Veteran's in the audience, and the kids sang so well.  It was a great way to start the week.  Thank you Blake.

Hope your Monday was fabulous.  Until next time...
Overcast gray skies this morning.
Veteran's Day Program.
Sing it Blake!  :)
Recognizing the Veterans,

***Doggy Daily***

1002
Music I am listening to today...Big and Rich, 8th of November


Random Link of the Day...Apple Cranberry Pocket Pies

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors