Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

My 365...

Monday evening, standing in my kitchen making some home-made flour tortillas, fried potatoes slices, scrambled eggs...yep, I was feeling some breakfast burritos with home-made salsa, and a nice warm vanilla Chai tea.  This is a lot of work let me tell you.  As I am rolling, frying and flipping, I have three males going on, and on, and on about boxing, wrestling, fast cars, bullies...etc...etc...etc.  Boy talk.

I could have turned the stove off, and the food would have cooked itself.  SO much testosterone in my house!  LOL, I love my boys.  They drive me nuts, but I pretty much think they are the most awesome people on this planet.  They eat like horses, but with hearts as big as theirs, they need a lot of food.  :)

Jack and I rode our bikes to Blake's school this morning to watch him perform in a Veteran's Day program. They presented a rose to all the Veteran's in the audience, and the kids sang so well.  It was a great way to start the week.  Thank you Blake.

Hope your Monday was fabulous.  Until next time...
Overcast gray skies this morning.
Veteran's Day Program.
Sing it Blake!  :)
Recognizing the Veterans,

***Doggy Daily***

1002
Music I am listening to today...Big and Rich, 8th of November


Random Link of the Day...Apple Cranberry Pocket Pies

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors