Thursday, November 28, 2013

November 28, 2013

My 365...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we had a forever thankful, however gloriously lazy sort of day.  My favorite kind.  Jack was up early to put the turkey on, so when we woke up, the house smelled amazing!  Casey worked late last night, did not get home till this morning, but was able to be home today.  Blake and I planned on re-arranging the living room, and setting up the Christmas tree, but after turkey, all we wanted to do was take a nap.

That solo bike ride I took to my doctor's appointment was probably not the best idea, because now I have a terrible cold, but I am not letting that slow me down.  I am too silly happy to feel sick.  I have no time for that kind of nonsense.

Today was perfect day.  I wish Brandon, Amber and the children could have been with us, but that is okay, we can celebrate Thanksgiving with them anytime.  Everyday with family should be Thanksgiving.  Jack's turkey was perfect!  And all my sides came out yummy too.  Thank you God for for my beautiful family, and the delicious meal, .  *love*

Hope your day was uh-mazing!

Until next time...

Daddy and I.  :)
Casey.

Time to decorate for the holidays!
Turkey!


 *CHOMP*

 My boys.  We missed you Brandon!
 Dinner was delicious.
Blake.
 Having fun with Garrett's lighting equipment.
Yeah....decorating can wait until tomorrow.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
The diva is ready for the holidays.

537
Music I am listening to today...Lindsey Stirling, We Found Love


Random Link of the Day...Breakfast Frittata

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors