Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 23, 2013

My 365...

It is a gorgeous Saturday in my Boise today.  The sky is blue, and the air is a crisp, cold awesomeness.  It is chilly, 37° f, but I love it!

Blake, Dozer and I took a short bike ride to a field near by so Dozer could get a run in, and Blake enjoyed some skateboarding.  Even though it is almost freezing outside, the sun is shining so bright that it feels comfortable.  I told Blake I want to ride our bikes downtown this week sometime to check out the Christmas decorations.

I love this city.  The people are awesome, the city is clean and beautiful, and the weather is perfect.  I can't think of anywhere in this country I would rather live.  I am so glad we settled here.

My boys are doing great today.  Garrett has some exciting opportunities coming up, where he can do what he loves the most...work with his incredible creativity.  I am so happy for him.  Life is falling into place, and is no longer on auto-pilot.  He finally has some good direction in his life.  All my boys, Amber and my precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny are healthy, happy, and living their best life.  We are a strong loving family, and we matter to each other.  That makes me very happy. We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...and every single day.

Life is good.  :)

Until next time...









***Doggy Daily***

1673
Music I am listening to today...Norah Jones , Sunrise


Random Link of the Day...Saffron Butter Buns

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors