Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10, 2013

My 365...

Blake and I had great plans for the day, but the day had other plans.  I am having an "8" kind of day.  On a scale of 1 to 10, my RA is causing problems in the 8 range.  But that is okay, tomorrow is a new day, and I will feel better.

I sometimes forget that I am dealing with a painful illness, which is a good thing, but it has been reminding me of its presence a lot lately.  For the most part, my symptoms have been under control for a few years now other than the occasional flare.  For the past few months, the flare has lasted longer, and has been accompanied by fatigue.  I miss the energy I was having on weekends this past year. Come Saturday, I was ready to take long bike rides with Blake without hesitation.  Lately the energy is missing.  But not to worry, this only means I have to make a few adjustments in my day to day routine, and try to rest a bit more. Hmmm, that sounds a lot like getting old doesn't it?  Damn you getting old.  :)

The Autumn time change does not help either.  It starts getting dark so early now.  It was already dark by 5:30 pm this evening as compared to 9:30 pm sunsets during the summer.  I never thought I would EVER say this...but I miss my daylight savings time.

Hope your Sunday was great planet.  Thoughts and prayers to all the people of the Philippines.  What a devastating few days this has been for them.  :(

Have an amazing Monday, and wonderful, peaceful, week ahead.

I can tell Blake is entering the "teen-age" years.  When I said, "Smile Blake."  His response was..."I am mom."  This must be his "blue steel" face.  

Too soon for Christmas ornaments?

***Doggy Daily***

523

Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys, Home


Random Link of the Day...Dutch Pumpkin Apple Pie

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors