Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10, 2013

My 365...

Blake and I had great plans for the day, but the day had other plans.  I am having an "8" kind of day.  On a scale of 1 to 10, my RA is causing problems in the 8 range.  But that is okay, tomorrow is a new day, and I will feel better.

I sometimes forget that I am dealing with a painful illness, which is a good thing, but it has been reminding me of its presence a lot lately.  For the most part, my symptoms have been under control for a few years now other than the occasional flare.  For the past few months, the flare has lasted longer, and has been accompanied by fatigue.  I miss the energy I was having on weekends this past year. Come Saturday, I was ready to take long bike rides with Blake without hesitation.  Lately the energy is missing.  But not to worry, this only means I have to make a few adjustments in my day to day routine, and try to rest a bit more. Hmmm, that sounds a lot like getting old doesn't it?  Damn you getting old.  :)

The Autumn time change does not help either.  It starts getting dark so early now.  It was already dark by 5:30 pm this evening as compared to 9:30 pm sunsets during the summer.  I never thought I would EVER say this...but I miss my daylight savings time.

Hope your Sunday was great planet.  Thoughts and prayers to all the people of the Philippines.  What a devastating few days this has been for them.  :(

Have an amazing Monday, and wonderful, peaceful, week ahead.

I can tell Blake is entering the "teen-age" years.  When I said, "Smile Blake."  His response was..."I am mom."  This must be his "blue steel" face.  

Too soon for Christmas ornaments?

***Doggy Daily***

523

Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys, Home


Random Link of the Day...Dutch Pumpkin Apple Pie

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors