Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 21, 2013

My 365...

One more day to the weekend, and one more day until Blake's 9 day Thanksgiving break.  Yay!  I feel a lot of Minecraft coming on.  :)

Hope your day was spendid planet.  Until next time...

Must have been "Take your Diva to School" day.  :)
My son Garrett is an amazing photographer.  Here is his interpretation of a "selfie."  I LOVE it!
***Doggy Daily***
Shoulder Doggy.

1530
Music I am listening to today...MIKESCHAIR, A Beautiful Life


Random Link of the Day...Sweet Potato Casserole

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors