Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16, 2013

My 365...

Snow!  That is what I woke to this morning, our first snow.  Not much, but enough to make me happy.  I hope this signals a snowy season ahead.  I do love winter!

This has been such a relaxing, quiet Saturday.  I have missed my Blake, but I have enjoyed a whole lot of nothing going on too.  I watched a mini "Glee" marathon, made a delicious apple, banana, carrot, strawberry, grape, coconut milk smoothie, and experienced some serious chilling today.  Adam Lambert on Glee?  I love Adam Lambert!  Plan for this evening, probably a House of Cards marathon and some Rocky Road ice cream. Boy, do I know how to live it up or what?
I also took my much needed Enbrel injection.  I have been putting it off because the darn thing hurts so much, but am happy to report that it did not hurt at all.  *phew*  I am getting much better with this shot thing.

Thank you Amber and Brandon for giving mama a free day, and for being such an amazing big brother and big sister to Blake.  I know he loves spending time with you. :)

Hope your day was awesome too planet!  Until next time...
First snow.

Yummy smoothie!

***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly appreciates lazy days with mama.

1213

Music I am listening to today...Glee, Roar


Random Link of the Day...Clover Leaf Rolls

The Daily V...This is so true.  Free yourself!  Life is so much easier that way.  :)



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors