Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16, 2013

My 365...

Snow!  That is what I woke to this morning, our first snow.  Not much, but enough to make me happy.  I hope this signals a snowy season ahead.  I do love winter!

This has been such a relaxing, quiet Saturday.  I have missed my Blake, but I have enjoyed a whole lot of nothing going on too.  I watched a mini "Glee" marathon, made a delicious apple, banana, carrot, strawberry, grape, coconut milk smoothie, and experienced some serious chilling today.  Adam Lambert on Glee?  I love Adam Lambert!  Plan for this evening, probably a House of Cards marathon and some Rocky Road ice cream. Boy, do I know how to live it up or what?
I also took my much needed Enbrel injection.  I have been putting it off because the darn thing hurts so much, but am happy to report that it did not hurt at all.  *phew*  I am getting much better with this shot thing.

Thank you Amber and Brandon for giving mama a free day, and for being such an amazing big brother and big sister to Blake.  I know he loves spending time with you. :)

Hope your day was awesome too planet!  Until next time...
First snow.

Yummy smoothie!

***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly appreciates lazy days with mama.

1213

Music I am listening to today...Glee, Roar


Random Link of the Day...Clover Leaf Rolls

The Daily V...This is so true.  Free yourself!  Life is so much easier that way.  :)



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors