Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012

My 365...

My goodness I feel old today.  Not a bad old, but a good, tired, old.  Yesterday little Cooper gave us all a good run.  That sweet little boy has boundless energy, and by the end of the day all I could say was "wow!"

Brandon is so great with his son too.  He is the perfect father.  Being a stay at home daddy is like holding down a dozen and a half full time jobs.  With a busy toddler running through the house, discovering everything there is to discover, and getting into every little bitty thing like it is a bright shiny new toy is quite the adventure.  Brandon never complains.  Sure he admits it can be exhausting, but he does not moan and groan about the lack of sleep or lack of freedom.  He loves his son, and it shows.  Cooper is only a year and five months old too.  The fun is only beginning.  :)

By the end of the day, Brandon looked at me and said..."Mom, I am not sure you could handle Cooper over night."  I smiled at him and said...."Well, it would have to be a team effort that is for sure!"  With help from Jack, Casey and Blake, I think we would be just fine.  I have this mental image of the four of us tied to a chair, and Cooper running circles around us wearing an indian costume.  The final score...cowboys zero...indian four!  *smile*

The plan for today is work...work, and more work.  The boys have been outside playing since the crack of dawn, the house is nice and quiet so I can get caught up on my work.  Then tomorrow we can spend the day riding bikes, and enjoying a picnic in the park...or two.

My Saturday...a hot steamy cup of Oolong, a bowl of berry granola, a freshly cut rose from the garden....and work.

Hope your Saturday is amazing!

My photos of the day...

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.  My roses are in full bloom and they are stunning.


 
Awwww :*)  Blake has a new friend.  And mama is sneaky with the camera.  

***Doggy Daily***

"I am pretty stunning too ya know."
"Indeed you are little Miss."

Movie time...

Music I am listening to today...Alex G  Another Blake favorite.  :)


Random Link of the Day...Roses

Until next time..."Any man can father a child, but only a true man can be a dad."  I love you Brandon.  <3

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors