Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012

My 365...

Today I am a turtle...literally.  A very rare weather phenomena, known as "humidity", has graced us with its presence.  Unwelcome presence I might add.  I dislike humidity so.  I thought I left it all behind me when I left San Antonio.

Humidity is unkind to me.  It slows me down, makes my joints hurt, and causes a general feeling of un-wellness. In other words...it sucks!

Sorry for the whining.  Hopefully I will be back to my active self tomorrow.  Although the weather forecast is calling for much of the same for the entire week.  *sigh*  I really should not complain.

"Veronica!  Stop whining!"

:)  <---(has ceased the whine'i'tude.)

Miserable weather is not common in my beautiful state of Idaho.  Thank goodness!

Hope your Monday has been delightful.

My photos of the day...

Blake has been feeling sluggish today as well.  We all have!
 A sea of baby roses.
 So perfect in every way.


Update:  The perfect cure for feeling blue...a great big Blake hug, and a bowl are warmed milk sprinkled with raspberry/blueberry granola.  



***Doggy Daily***

"I am feeling lazy today too mama."

Music I am listening to today...Julia Sheer (Another Blake favorite.)
Random Link of the Day...Weathered Beach Signs
Until next time..."Relax...be happy."  :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors