Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

My 365...

The plan for today called for nothing but pure...relaxing...chill.  Maybe a nap, or two, or three.

That was the plan....

Let me tell you something magical about an active lifestyle.  It changes you.  A day filled with rigorous activity, changes you in such a way that you do indeed crave MORE activity.  Sitting around the house reading, watching a movie, checking Facebook...is no longer part of the plan.

I did sleep in really really late, but I was up until after 4:00am working too.  Blake came in and asked me "What's the plan mama?"  Ordinarily I would have replied..."There is NO such thing as a plan on a Monday son.  Mondays are chill days!"  But instead I replied, "Biking with the dogs.  Or maybe walking with the dogs?  Either way, today we need to include the dogs."

I cleaned up the kitchen, straightened out my space, answered several voice mails and emails, groomed my handsome stinky Dozer, and prepared for a Monday adventure.

Monday "chill" days are now officially a thing of the past.

Chill time shall be reserved for sleeping.  :)

Hope your Monday was full of adventure!!

My photos of the day...

Dozer is ready to ride.  Although riding with Dozer is a bit like "Driving Miss Daisy", I have to take it really slow.
 Waiting his turn on the BMX trails.

 Blake's new favorite place to be.
 This kid is getting some crazy air!

 Daddy enjoying an evening in the park with us.
 Taking a breather.
 We stumbled upon an authentic cookout in the park.
 I am not sure what he was cooking, but it smelled SO good!
 End of a great Monday evening.  :)
***Doggy Daily***
Exploring the park.
 My handsome Dozer.


Music I am listening to today...Patty Griffin



Random Link of the Day...Love

Until next time..."I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."  ~~ Maya Angelou

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors