Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15, 2012


My 365...

I had a sad dream last night.  I was sitting at a table with my mom.  She was beautiful, healthy and happy.  She was telling me all about heaven and how wonderful it has been.  I was trying to talk to her.  Trying to tell her how much I have missed her and there was so much I wanted to ask her, but the words would not come out.  I was so overwhelmed and choked up from crying, that I could not get the words out no matter how hard I tired.  She was looking at me with her warm soft brown eyes telling me,

"It is going to be okay honey."

"I am with you always."

"I will never leave your side and we will be together again some day."

The connection is strong.  The connection parent to child, mother to daughter, mother to son.  Times can get difficult and confusing.  Some choose to break that connection...to walk away and never look back, but it is still there.  That connection is always there and it stands the test of time.  It crosses through the veil between life and death.  It is a source of strength, comfort, and warmth always.  Whether we choose to recognize it or not, it grounds us.  And no one can take that away.  No one can take the place of a mother.  No one.

I am so thankful for my connection to my mom.  Our relationship was not perfect, but it was strong.  Strong enough that I do know she is with me now.  In my heart.  She still bring me the greatest comfort and always when I need it the most.

"Love you mom."

And that is where my heart is today.  I hope your heart is in a kind place. 

 My photos of the day...

Fresh berries!


 ***Doggy Daily***
"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Dozer"

"Dozer who?"

"Doz-her want to let me in?"
Silly Dozer.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Brad Paisley



Random Link of the Day...Awwww :)

Until next time...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors