Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

My 365...

The boys and I enjoyed a beautiful Sunday today.  We took a 4 hour, close to 17 mile bike ride.  We had an awesome time.  We were able to explore some new trails, and enjoy a picnic along the way.

I think I might sleep all day tomorrow....

Have a great Monday world!

My photos of the day...


 Pretty mama bird protecting her babies.





 End of the trail.

 ***Doggy Daily***

Garrett's honey Kori, and her honey Miss Stella.  :)
Music I am listening to today...Mindy Gledhill

Random Link of the Day...Stretchy Hand

Until next time..."A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors