Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

My 365...

The boys and I enjoyed a beautiful Sunday today.  We took a 4 hour, close to 17 mile bike ride.  We had an awesome time.  We were able to explore some new trails, and enjoy a picnic along the way.

I think I might sleep all day tomorrow....

Have a great Monday world!

My photos of the day...


 Pretty mama bird protecting her babies.





 End of the trail.

 ***Doggy Daily***

Garrett's honey Kori, and her honey Miss Stella.  :)
Music I am listening to today...Mindy Gledhill

Random Link of the Day...Stretchy Hand

Until next time..."A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors