Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012


My 365...

Yesterday was far too beautiful to stay indoors and work...so I didn't.  Today was far too beautiful to stay indoor and work, but I did not yesterday, so today I had to catch up.  That meant no adventuring.  :*(

That is okay though, because I think my body needed a day of rest and relaxation after two solid days of EPIC bike rides.  And it was injection day too.

I did get so much work done today.  The house was quiet as the boys spent the entire day out having fun as boys should do on a sunny day.  It was just me, the dogs, music and work.  The good news?  No work tomorrow!

And...tonight is movie night.  I love movie night. :)

Hope your Saturday was fabulous!!

My photos of the day...

I did get outside long enough to get my daily photos.

"For me?  Thank you Mother Nature."


***Doggy Daily***

Deep in the wilds of a suburban back yard...
 I spy the ferocious and unpredictable beast that is...a Miss Lilly!
 "Rawrrrrrr...."
 "teehee...."

Music I am listening to today...Rascal Flatts

Random Link of the Day...Oh-Em-Geeeee! I love these!

Until next time..."Mom, is tomorrow Mother's Day?"  "No son, EVERY day is Mother's Day."  :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors