Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012

My 365...

When I grow up...

"I am going to be on America's Got Talent, and sing some awesome Jazz."

"Cool"

He does have an amazing voice my son Blake, and he loves to sing.

"I am going to be a dog breeder, whisperer, rescuer and have a big farm by Red Fish lake in Stanley."

"That is awesome honey, can I come along?"

"Yep, I will build you a house out there, and you will never have to work or worry about anything ever again."

"Thank you honey."

"Your welcome mom."

That's my boy.  :)

My photos of the day...

My future Jazz singer, dog breeder, whisperer, rescuer....Blake.

Being "photo-bombed" by big brother...

...sneaking into the frame.  I love Garrett's antics!  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Supra the wonder Great Dane.
"Yeah grandma...I am pretty wondrous."
Music I am listening to today...Tyler Ward, Alex G.


Random Link of the Day...Geekstakes 2012!

Until next time..."I am a very serious woman...who knows never to take myself too seriously."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors