Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

My 365...

My first chance to sit and blog, and it is already almost 10:00pm.  This day went by way too fast!

I spent the most of the day rebuilding Casey's computer. I love working on computers, but it can take so much time.  I had hoped to be done in time for a nice long bike ride, but now the sun is gone.  Looks like tomorrow will be adventure day instead of today.

I really enjoyed my weekend with my boys.  I am very thankful for my life and all the awesome people in it.  :)

And I have a new love....crunchy granola!  Kori introduced me to some delicious strawberry granola this weekend.  Now I have two huge jars full of dried fruit and granola.  Our new favorite snack.  Thanks Kori!

It is official, I am now a bike-riding, granola munching, Oolong tea sipping grandma hippie.  Now all I need is some Birkenstocks, and life will be perfect.  I love it!  Ohmmmmmmmm.......

My photos of the day...

My roses are in bloom.
 We found an owl in the tree in the back yard.  Blake climbed up the ladder and took this amazing picture of him.
 ***Doggy Daily***

Ducati kept me company while I worked on Casey's computer.
Music I am listening to today...Sarah Blasko

Random Link of the Day...My new favorite Youtube couple, Chris and Diana.  

Until next time..."Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

Peace.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors