Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012

My 365...

Today was grandma day!  I got to spend the day with my grandson Cooper.  He is the most precious little boy on this planet...and so smart too.

He is saying words, he loves to color, he is independent, sweet, loving, snugly and perfect in every way.  Amber and Brandon are amazing, loving parents, and it really shines through in the beautiful little spirit that is my grandson Cooper.  <3

My photos of the day...

Cooper with grandpa.
Uncle Blake helping him with the scooter.
 "Make it go uncle Blake."
 Loves.
Trying to skateboard just like his uncles.
 Uncle Casey helping him out.
"Wait for me."
"Hanging 10" with uncle Casey.
"Woohoo this is fun!  Try and keep up grandma!"
 Oh who is this little girl?  Our neighbor Katie came to visit.
Silly Face!
"Cool camera grandma..can I play with it?"
 Peek-a-boo grandma!
"I see you!"


So precious!
 Cooper with daddy.  <3
I had a wonderful day with my sweethearts.  <3

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...The Afters

Random Link of the Day...To Do

Until next time..."Cooper, I love being your grandma."  :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors