Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20, 2012


My 365...

The plan for the day was to take a nice long bike ride, then have a picnic dinner.  This morning Blake said he had other plans.

"Mom, can we ride Monday?"

"Why honey?  We always ride on Sunday?"

"Well, I need to be home today.  It is very important."

"If it is important to you, we can stay home today."

Well that is a mystery?  Or not....his new friend is visiting her grandfather who lives next door.  She won't be going home until Monday, so that is why Blake wants to stay close to home.  Looks like my youngest son has a crush.  Wow, they grow so fast.  A fun day of riding bikes has fallen on his list of priorities to AFTER girls.  "Yikes!"  So it appears I am on my own today.  I have been replaced.  *grin*

That is okay though, us moms know how to be flexible when needed.  It is rather hot and sunny today, and it has been a while since I just stayed home and chilled.  Maybe some reading, maybe some movies, maybe some Minecraft.  Oh yes, mama LOVES Minecraft!

Hope you are all having a nice "chill" cool day.

Have an awesome Monday tomorrow.

My photos of the day...

X-Box for today...and waiting for the door bell to ring.  :)



Evening sky.

 My roses.
Some wrestling shenanigans with big brother Garrett.  :) 

***Doggy Daily***

"A day of X-Box is good mama."
 "Why is that Miss Lilly?"
Because then my boy stays home with me!"

Music I am listening to today...Victoria Justice  (Another of Blake's favorites.)


Random Link of the Day...Minecraft Muse Farms...my favorite Mine'crafter.

Until next time..."Sometimes you forgive people, simply because you still want them in your life."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors