Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Evening Bike Ride, May 16, 2012

We enjoyed a nice long bike ride this evening along the green belt.  All the trees are in bloom, and the sweet floral smells are amazing.

There were a couple of people enjoying some laps across the pond.
 Blake had a minor bike collision.
 A stop at the BMX trails so Blake could have some BMX fun.




 Okay mom, race you UP the hill!
 A beautiful evening.  :)
The best part of the entire bike ride was the call on my cell phone from my precious grandson Cooper.  It made my day.  I love you Cooper!!  :*)


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors