Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22, 2012

My 365...

With the last three days being rather slow, I have had a lot of time to think about life.  I feel like we have been moving 100 miles per hour the last several weeks, which has been awesome, but it is nice to slow down a bit every now and then.

If I had to sit down and compose a list of all the good things on the right side, all the not so good things on the left side, well...lately the bad stuff list is a bit long.  Many stresses right now.  But no matter how long that list gets, the good stuff is so amazing that I can still smile.

It truly is all about perspective. Life is not easy, but it does not have to be horrible.  I know I have said this a million times, but it is true.  I was talking to my oldest son last night about the not so good stuff.  He looked at me and said..."Everything is going to be okay mama."  Yep...it sure is.  So I re-wrote that list, and sure enough, the good totally outnumbered the bad!

"Good stuff wins by a landslide!  :)

He is so amazing that oldest son-o-mine.

We have not been biking since Saturday evening, and I miss it.  But it turns out we may have missed a bit of excitement on our daily biking route...Mountain Lion.  I guess we better start packing an extra sandwich just in case!

My photos of the day...

My sunshine.  :)

 The many faces of Blake...
 Another rose from the garden.  Tiny perfect little rose, about the size of a 50 cent piece.

 ***Doggy Daily***
The many faces of a doggy diva.
Music I am listening to today...Kutless

Random Link of the Day...Nerdgasm!

Until next time..."Faith can move mountains.  It does for me every day."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors