Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22, 2012

My 365...

With the last three days being rather slow, I have had a lot of time to think about life.  I feel like we have been moving 100 miles per hour the last several weeks, which has been awesome, but it is nice to slow down a bit every now and then.

If I had to sit down and compose a list of all the good things on the right side, all the not so good things on the left side, well...lately the bad stuff list is a bit long.  Many stresses right now.  But no matter how long that list gets, the good stuff is so amazing that I can still smile.

It truly is all about perspective. Life is not easy, but it does not have to be horrible.  I know I have said this a million times, but it is true.  I was talking to my oldest son last night about the not so good stuff.  He looked at me and said..."Everything is going to be okay mama."  Yep...it sure is.  So I re-wrote that list, and sure enough, the good totally outnumbered the bad!

"Good stuff wins by a landslide!  :)

He is so amazing that oldest son-o-mine.

We have not been biking since Saturday evening, and I miss it.  But it turns out we may have missed a bit of excitement on our daily biking route...Mountain Lion.  I guess we better start packing an extra sandwich just in case!

My photos of the day...

My sunshine.  :)

 The many faces of Blake...
 Another rose from the garden.  Tiny perfect little rose, about the size of a 50 cent piece.

 ***Doggy Daily***
The many faces of a doggy diva.
Music I am listening to today...Kutless

Random Link of the Day...Nerdgasm!

Until next time..."Faith can move mountains.  It does for me every day."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors