Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1, 2012

My 365...

I am still dragging.  I am giving my body one more day to get it in gear, then I am going to push!  I am not a fan of dragging....it sucks.

My tea should arrive today, and that will certainly help.  I had my last cup of Oolong last week.  UPS has some "out for delivery" according to the tracking, so here I sit waiting for my tea to arrive.  I know the Oolong will make me feel better!

Hope your Tuesday has been terrific.  :)

My photos of the day...

Blake is "hiding" in the tree, hoping to avoid his daily math lessons.

"Sorry buddy, I see you.  Now get down here and study!"

***Doggy Daily***

"Theodore?  This is "Doggy Daily", not "Ducky Daily", what do you think you are doing?
"Well you see madame, I have been told that my duck bill looks a bit like a big yellow dog face, so I thought I would put those rumors to rest."

"Well now that you mention it Teddy, it sort of does look like a big yellow dog...."

"Enough!"  I shall never be referred to as a duck on the end of a dog again!"

Music I am listening to today...Missy Higgins 


Random Link of the Day...Double Exposure

Until next time..."Breathe. Let go. Remind yourself that this very moment, is the only one you know you have for sure.  Make the best of it."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors