Thursday, May 17, 2012

Evening Walk, May 17, 2012

Tonight I decided to walk to the park rather than ride the bike, so I could walk the dogs.

Dozer is so sweet and gentle to walk.  Miss Lilly on the other hand....what a pain!  She has to bark at everything and everyone.

I guess it is true what they say about dynamite and small packages.  "Explosion!"


 Beware of Dog....ferocious little doggy.
 Blake having some fun on the playground.

 Giant pencil.
Despite little miss Nervous Nelly....aka Miss Lilly, we had a wonderful time.  :)
On the way home Brandon called to say he and Cooper might be coming to spend the day with us tomorrow.  I am "SO" excited to see them!!  Especially my grandson Cooper.  <3

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors