Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9, 2012


My 365...

I discovered something interesting last night.  It is virtually impossible to enjoy the creamy chocolate goodness of a Three Musketeer when you have been doing the "ugly" cry.

I was watching a movie last night....a chick flick if you will...and the lead in the movie dies a sad death from cancer.  I knew when I started the movie that she was going to die at the end.  The movie was about celebrating life and those you love while they are IN your life, so of course she is going to die to drive the message home.

And there I sat, bawling like a baby.

Garrett had brought me a candy bar earlier, because he loves me, so I thought that might cheer me up. Blake brought me tissue for my exploding nose,

"Oh mama, it is only a movie.  Don't be so sad."  followed by...."You are so weird, you are crying over a movie!"  :)

I unwrapped the delicious sweet choco magic that is a Three Musketeer, took a bite and....nothing!  No flavor what-so-ever.

Well duh, I could barely breathe much less taste....lol

UGH!  Why do I have to be so emotional?

Great movie, great lesson....love and appreciate the people in your life, when life is still yours.  Lesson number two, eat the candy BEFORE the movie!

Silly weepy mama.

My photos of the day...

All the rain has been good for the garden.



My handsome twins, Garrett and Blake.  <3
 Big brother Garrett gave Blake an awesome new haircut.
 And his favorite "sister from another mother" Kori, gave him this cool Volcom hat.  He loves it!
Thank you Kori.  :)
***Doggy Daily***
"Excuse me mama?"
 "Yes Miss Lilly?"
"Blake has me in a tree!  SAVE ME!!!!"

Music I am listening to today...Little Big Town, Sugarland, Jake Owen

Random Link of the Day...Yummy

Until next time..."Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them, or the amount of time since you last talked.  It is about that very moment when you are doing something...and wishing they were right there with you."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors