Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 17, 2012

My 365...

I have lost so much weight!  No, I am not referring to pounds and ounces....although I have lost those too...I am referring to emotional weight.  All the pain, uncertainty, frustration, anger of the past two years have melted away into an insignificant puddle on the floor since I have been spending more time in the great outdoors. Breathing in life, and sunshine, and flowers...and stuff.  :)

I feel as if I have been locked away for years.  Worrying about not being good enough, mom enough, sister enough, daughter enough, wife enough, friend enough, ME enough...not anymore.  I needed a real hobby, and I found one...the hobby of me.  The hobby of joy, the hobby of breathing.  Those are hobby enough for me.

There are still moments where I will sit quietly and wonder to myself "why?"  Or I wonder, "where?"  Where have I have been all these years locked away barely existing in this great big beautiful world?  I unplugged, however,  I unplugged all the wrong things.  I unplugged the light-hearted, fun loving, easy going spirit that I was born to have.  Well watch out world...I am plugged back in, and life is freaking amazing!  Breathtaking even.

No more looking back.  No more wondering why?  No more wasting precious time.  I have purchased a ticket for the amazing journey called life.  You are welcome to join me if you like...or not...that is solely up to you.

Life is now.  And I plan to enjoy every single second that I have left.  Living and loving...riding my bike, and taking lots of pictures along the way.  I was born with a song in my heart, and a camera in my hand.

Cool!

Rock on....

My photos of the day...

Color my world crazy beautiful!



 ***Doggy Daily***

Best friends.
 I love you.  <3


Music I am listening to today...The Script

Random link of the day...Photos

Until next time..."Clear your mind and take a deep breath...breathing is free."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors