Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16, 2012

My 365...

I told Garrett the other day that EVERY day is Mother's Day.  He remembered.  When I saw him this afternoon, he gave me a great big hug and said...

"Happy Mother's Day mama."

Yes indeed, every day is Mother's Day.  :)

As I was writing this blog post I hear the sound of the ice cream man in the distance.  Blake goes nuts every time he hears the sound of ice cream man.

"I need a dollar! Quick, quick it is the ice cream man, I need a dollar!!"

He does not even really like the ice cream that the ice cream man has to offer.  But he HAS to get one just the same.  Must be close to summer time.
My photos of the day...

Blake had flowers waiting for me on my computer today.  He must think every day is Mother's Day too.

"Thank you Bake."
"You're welcome mama.  I love you."
"I love you too baby boy."
 ***Doggy Daily***

Blake and Miss Lilly.
 The dynamic duo number two.

Casey and Ducati are dynamic duo number one!

Music I am listening to today....one of Blake's favorites.  Tyler Ward



Random Link of the Day...Oh my.

Until next time..."Grilled cheese with sliced jalapeño = yummy!  Everything taste better with jalapeño."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors