Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2011

My 365...

Blake is the "hugging'est" person I have ever met .  At least a dozen times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year he is asking..."Mom, can I have a hug?"

Sometimes I ask..."I just gave you a hug son, why do you need another one?"

His answer..."just because."

So I stop whatever it is I am doing to give Blake his hug and I realize...I needed it more than he did, and all feels right with the world.  :)

Garrett and Kori stopped by to visit, and Garrett brought me a new lens for my camera.  I love the 18-55mm that my camera came with, but the auto-focus takes forever!  Even longer than the auto-focus on the 75-300mm lens I have.  Manual focus works fine, but my old eyes need all the help they can get.  This new lens (28-80mm) focus is very fast.  Yay!  Thank you son.  :)

My photos of the day...

Gorgeous blue skies in my world today...
 Random...
 My new lens.

 ***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Nickel Creek.

Random Link of the Day...Stickers.

Until next time..."When the clouds grow dark...and times are hard, smile, you have a family who loves you."

Peace and hugs.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors