Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2011

My 365...

Now that the Christmas tree has been taken down and put away, my living room looks so huge.  I am a minimalist at heart, so I think I will enjoy the "clutter free" in my favorite room.

My photos of the day...

Blake and Miss Lilly enjoying the floor space as well.  :)

 *** Doggy Daily ***
One more day of leisure before we start up the second half of the year with home schooling.
 So until Thursday...we be chilling!
Music I am listening to today...Matisyahu


Random Link of the Day...You know you love me.  <3

Until Next time..."One tiny step in the right direction is a whole lot better than not moving at all."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors