Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.  Ordinarily full of doom and gloom that you are.  No one wants to say goodbye to the weekend to greet you, yet here you are.  On schedule...and on time.  Phooey on you.

I woke today feeling particularly doom and gloom'ish, although I am not altogether certain as to why?  Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like poo?  And I am not referring to Winnie the Pooh.  Today I did wake feeling that way.  A major "blah" sort of feeling where every cell in your body does a collective *sigh*, and no matter what you do you can't shake it.

Maybe it is because I was forced to abandon the amazing dream I was having in order to start the day?  No....

No matter what the cause, there is always a cure. 

His name is Blake!

Blake always knows how to make mama feel better.  His contagious smile...his sharp wit...his BANANA PHONE!  That and some seriously rocking 80's music.  (We love listening to seriously rocking 80's music.)

Thank you Blakey.  You know how to make mama feel better.

***Update!***

Congratulations to my nephew Ian who received a phone call today from the office of Kay Bailey Hutchinson nominating him for West Point! And congratulations to my big sister Cathy for raising such an amazing son.

My photos of the day...


Dinner by Blake.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
"Mama, I am sincerely sorry you are feeling some distress today.  However, banana phones?  They are beneath me.  Have a nice day."
Music I am listening to today...Journey  <---not the same without Steve Perry.  :*(

Random Link of the Day...SOPA

Until next time..."Feeling down?  Answer the banana phone...happiness is on the way!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors