Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13, 2012

My 365...

Happy Friday!

Blake has a list of "must do's" for the weekend.  Hopefully mama can keep up with him.  :)

My photo of the day...

"Baby puppy!"
***Doggy Daily*** 
"Miss Lilly..."
"Yes mama?"
"You better not let Blake catch you with his sock monkey!"
"Sock monkey?  I don't see a sock monkey?"
 Music I am listening to today...Hayley Westenra


Random Link of the Day...Waterfalls

Until next time..."Have an amazing weekend!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Love the photos! And I don't see the sock monkey either :-)

Veronica said...

Thank you Debra. :) I am really enjoying my new camera.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors